Folks
After a lot of searching, I finally found a cable that connects my iPhone /iPod into the stereo with NO modifications required. Now I can have my entire music collection in the car and it took me all of 20 minutes to fit.
Below is a link to the simplest cable - they do another one that allows you to retain the CD functionality as well which is a little more money but if you have all your music on the iPod why do you need the CD?
http://www.discountcarstereo.com/iP-JAGCD.html
I also have the TomTom application on my iPhone and it mutes the music when giving directions through the speakers. Perfect
Just wanted to share that there is a simple solution out there now. Apologies if anyone has already shared the link
Found - a cable to connect Ipod or iPhone to the stereo
-------------------
Chris
1964 Etype FHC (owned for nearly 40 years)
1946 Jaguar 3.5Ltr Saloon (MK iv)
2006 Stype (daily driver)
Chris
1964 Etype FHC (owned for nearly 40 years)
1946 Jaguar 3.5Ltr Saloon (MK iv)
2006 Stype (daily driver)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
