Search found 6 matches
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:59 am
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Seat memory fault X330
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2051
Seat memory fault X330
Hi, The drivers side seat memory is playing up on my 1996 Double Six. I can set it and it bleeps and even works ok when I switch the ignition off, the steering wheel moves and the seat pulls back but...on starting the beast up again, nothing moves...Passenger side is a dead as a Dodo. It's been ment...
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:50 am
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: 1996 Daimler Double Six rear seat switch pack
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3060
Re: 1996 Daimler Double Six rear seat switch pack
Thankfully I've managed to locate one from a breakers that works perfectly...search over
- Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:50 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: 1996 Daimler Double Six rear seat switch pack
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3060
1996 Daimler Double Six rear seat switch pack
Hi, would anyone happen to have a rear seat switch pack for a 1996 Daimler Double Six LWB model? This is for the car with two separate seats in the rear and the switch pack of eight switches control the seat movements back and forth, individual heating and individual headrests. Mine is sticking and ...
- Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: HELP!!! 2.7 Twin turbo problems
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12421
Re: HELP!!! 2.7 Twin turbo problems
The mystery deepens. Apparently, the early 2.7 diesel engine didn't have a dpf sensor...so what makes the egr and turbos work then?
Anyone any ideas before I go down the seemingly expensive replacement of egr route.
Cheers
Martin
Anyone any ideas before I go down the seemingly expensive replacement of egr route.
Cheers
Martin
- Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: HELP!!! 2.7 Twin turbo problems
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12421
Re: HELP!!! 2.7 Twin turbo problems
Many thanks for all your replies. I would seem that the culprit is the DPFE sensor (I think that is what it is called. Replacement to be fitted in a couple of days and I will report back. the general consensus is that EGR valves just don't go wrong - not my thoughts but if you read enough reports fr...
- Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: HELP!!! 2.7 Twin turbo problems
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12421
HELP!!! 2.7 Twin turbo problems
Hi can anyone help please. Symptoms are, lack of power on acceleration, then clouds of black smoke out of the exhaust and plenty of power when this clears. It's an intermittent problem which can vanish for a couple of days and then re-appear. Switch the engine off and it will vanish once again - som...