Hi Bernie,
SNG Barratt have them in their cataloque, 0.25ins is part no C11874 and the 0.125ins is part no 118741.
Hope this helps, Barry
Search found 30 matches
- Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Suspension
- Topic: Front ride height
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7360
- Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Over heating
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5538
Hi John, I have only had two overheating problems with my cars in the last 20+ years. One was a head gasket problem which only showed on the compression test when the engine was HOT. Did you do your test with a cold engine? The other time i had problems is when i renewed the water pump. The impeller...
- Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:35 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸General
- Topic: Old Enthusiast but New to S-Type
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1716
Old Enthusiast but New to S-Type
Hello everyone, I have been a Jaguar Enthusiast for over 30 years having owned and restored many jaguars including MK2, XK120, 140 and 150, SS1 and the later XJs and XJSs. I have a soft spot for Jaguar cars and when i see an interesting or abandoned car i can not resist the temptation to return the ...
- Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:15 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: BEAUTIFUL 3.6 CABRIO AUTOMATIC FOR SALE 39000 MLS
- Replies: 1
- Views: 988
BEAUTIFUL 3.6 CABRIO AUTOMATIC FOR SALE 39000 MLS
Hi All,
Thanks for the interest in the car. It is now sold.
barry
Thanks for the interest in the car. It is now sold.
barry
- Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: WORKSHOP MANUALS AND PARTS BOOK FOR SALE
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1062
WORKSHOP MANUALS AND PARTS BOOK FOR SALE
Hi,
Sorry for the confusion but the manual only cover th 3.6 and 5.3 models.
Barry
Sorry for the confusion but the manual only cover th 3.6 and 5.3 models.
Barry
- Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:26 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: WORKSHOP MANUALS AND PARTS BOOK FOR SALE
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1062
WORKSHOP MANUALS AND PARTS BOOK FOR SALE
Hi all, I have the THE Jaguar Workshop Manual for the XJS coupe cabrio and convertible for sale. There are 4 volumes in green hardbacked ring binders in almost as new condition. Any use to anyone? £60 plus postage. I also have a new parts catalogue for the XJS 3.6 and 5.3 from January 1987, part no ...
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:00 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: BEAUTIFUL 3.6 CABRIO AUTOMATIC FOR SALE 39000 MLS
- Replies: 1
- Views: 988
BEAUTIFUL 3.6 CABRIO AUTOMATIC FOR SALE 39000 MLS
Hi everyone, I have decided to sell my lovely xjs 3.6 cabriolet. It is one of the rare 4 speed automatic versions and has done just under 40,000 miles from new. It is Arctic Blue with Saville Grey leather and dark blue hood and targa panels. The MOT expires at the end of October and it is taxed unti...
- Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:10 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Production numbers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4449
Production numbers
Hi Paul,
I got my figures from Brian Long's book Jaguar XJ-S The Full Story of Jaguar's Grand Tourer.
I suppose they only way to know EXACTLY is to do a Bleasie and go through the production info at Browns Lane.
Best regards, Baz
I got my figures from Brian Long's book Jaguar XJ-S The Full Story of Jaguar's Grand Tourer.
I suppose they only way to know EXACTLY is to do a Bleasie and go through the production info at Browns Lane.
Best regards, Baz
- Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:13 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Production numbers
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4449
Production numbers
Hi Phil, Let me make a start with the figures I know about and perhaps someone can add to them. 6.0 coupe 6.0 conv 4.0 coupe 4.0 conv 1994 242 1058 985 4633 1995 239 309 852 4032 1996 19 29 121 1487 Best Regards, Baz
- Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Fuses Blowing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1923
Fuses Blowing
Hi Garry,
I had the same problem with my car and i managed to find a good one on ebay for £22!
I think new aerials are available from Barratts if you have lots of money!
Best Regards, Barry
I had the same problem with my car and i managed to find a good one on ebay for £22!
I think new aerials are available from Barratts if you have lots of money!
Best Regards, Barry
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:21 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Interior Colours
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1482
Interior Colours
Hi Phil,
You should have a label giving the car paint and trim codes on the passenger side door pillar. The colours are then listed in the parts book. If you do not have a parts book list the trim code on this site and i will let you know the colour.
Best regards, Baz
You should have a label giving the car paint and trim codes on the passenger side door pillar. The colours are then listed in the parts book. If you do not have a parts book list the trim code on this site and i will let you know the colour.
Best regards, Baz
- Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Electrics
- Topic: electrical supply to overdrive solenoid
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1095
Hi Lewis, You have to remove the centre conso;e and carpet etc to get access to the top of the gearbox. The feed to the overdrive switch is taken from the top gear switch which is accessible from the top of the box. The interior lights are NOT on the same circuit The int lights are fed from the A2 f...
- Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Suspension
- Topic: Front Springs
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4016
Front Springs
Hello, Not sure about your exact model, but i have had four xjs's and they all have packing pieces at the top and bottom of the sprigs to adjust the ride height. Perhaps your garage put them back in the wrong place? The ride hieght is normall measured from the bottom face of the front x-member to th...
- Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:06 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: The very First XJS-C
- Replies: 1
- Views: 921
The very First XJS-C
Hi John,
I will see if i can find the body no, i remember the reg no was E824 LAC
Best Regards, Barry
I will see if i can find the body no, i remember the reg no was E824 LAC
Best Regards, Barry
- Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:31 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: The very First XJS-C
- Replies: 1
- Views: 921
The very First XJS-C
Hi John,
I can not see how 147269 can be regarded as the first convertible as i had a convertible a couple of years ago and that was 145041!
Best regards, Barry.
I can not see how 147269 can be regarded as the first convertible as i had a convertible a couple of years ago and that was 145041!
Best regards, Barry.