Search found 4 matches
- Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:06 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Jaguar factory tour - Forum outing?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4416
Re: Jaguar factory tour - Forum outing?
Hi, I've stepped forward and have organised an Exclusively XJS Event at the Jaguar Land Rover Classic Works, for Saturday 15th September. It is open to all XJS owners to bring their cars, whether they belong to this club or any other XJS related club. Advanced registration is required as places are ...
- Tue May 20, 2014 9:55 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Wanted - Rear Locker/Luggage box assembly for XJS Cabriolet
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3381
Re: Wanted - Rear Locker/Luggage box assembly for XJS Cabrio
Managed to do a direct swap for the rear locker box and carpets (which I'll use now as templates to get matching carpets to the new floor set I have), with my rear seats and seatbelts - both parties happy with the arrangement. The carpets are in good condition, but I need to replace them for matchin...
- Tue May 06, 2014 8:16 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Wanted - Rear Locker/Luggage box assembly for XJS Cabriolet
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3381
Re: Wanted - Rear Locker/Luggage box assembly for XJS Cabrio
Thanks Paul for the lead you suggested - I've made contact and will wait and see if he decides to part with the locker.
I've also managed to find a couple of options I'm considering at a breakers.
I'll let you all know how I get on with this 'project'.
Laurence
I've also managed to find a couple of options I'm considering at a breakers.
I'll let you all know how I get on with this 'project'.
Laurence
- Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:21 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Wanted - Rear Locker/Luggage box assembly for XJS Cabriolet
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3381
Wanted - Rear Locker/Luggage box assembly for XJS Cabriolet
Hi Everyone, I'm seeking to return my XJS Cabriolet to being a 2 seater as part of its restoration, so I'd like to replace the back seats with the originally supplied Locker/Luggage Box assembly. I know loads of folks converted from this to rear seats, but I'd like to do the opposite. Does anyone ha...