Search found 3 matches
- Tue May 20, 2014 6:46 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Transmission
- Topic: Automatic transmission fluid.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6747
Re: Automatic transmission fluid.
Hi, my local dealer will do it for £250, sounds a lot, but it's a complex procedure involving measuring transmission temperature, removing battery and tray to access the filler etc. I'm going to have it done as soon as I've saved up.
Martin.
- Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:16 am
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: DOOR MIRRORS.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1519
Re: DOOR MIRRORS.
Hi Mike, thanks for the link. aspheric mirrors are the ones where the outer quarter bends away more sharply. BMW, Renault etc. fit them and very good they are too. Thank you again, Martin.
- Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:20 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: DOOR MIRRORS.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1519
DOOR MIRRORS.
Hi folks, had my '08 X Type auto diesel Sovereign for about 6 Months, so I thought it about time I said hello.
Does anybody know if you can get ayspheric (?) glass for heated door mirrors please ? Even a negative would do, that at least would stop my seemingly endless search.
Martin.
Does anybody know if you can get ayspheric (?) glass for heated door mirrors please ? Even a negative would do, that at least would stop my seemingly endless search.