Search found 197 matches
- Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:23 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Zytek ECU Tuning/Diagnostics
- Replies: 34
- Views: 11570
Re: Zytek ECU Tuning/Diagnostics
Afraid I've now sold both of my diagnostic equipment sets, I do still however still have the software and one cable for the xj220 avaif necessary.
- Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: My XJR-S for sale...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2080
- Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:44 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: lets have our own BREAKFAST meet ??
- Replies: 585
- Views: 181065
Re: lets have our own BREAKFAST meet ??
I'm going to be there in my XJR-S! Looking forward to it. 
- Fri May 05, 2017 10:37 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Windsor Castle 6th May
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4615
Re: Windsor Castle 6th May
I'm going to be there and in the Parade in my XJR-S. It's been off the road for 9 months and only passed an MOT on Tuesday. It was stripped in a spray booth on Thursday last week... Monday night at 2am I was fitting the exhaust! Still door cards to refit tonight and give it a good wash, but it's goi...
- Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:15 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Lynx XJS Spyder
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3188
Re: Lynx XJS Spyder
It does make me sad to see the prices of these cars, I've got a pile of old car mags. Even in the early 00s, you could get a countach for 40k! They are 250k+ now.
- Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:16 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Brakes
- Topic: Front Brake Caliper Stuck
- Replies: 22
- Views: 11222
Re: Front Brake Caliper Stuck
I'm glad I've read all of this and the links above before diving into a front hub job this month. Yikes!!! Thanks all.
- Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:30 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Filler Cap Won't Open
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2850
Re: Filler Cap Won't Open
You should be able to reach through and open the fuel flap lock with your fingers, pinch and pull the little piece it's about the size of a Lego brick!
- Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:01 am
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Polished v12 inlets on eBay no reserve
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2136
Re: Polished v12 inlets on eBay no reserve
BB, this is my last set with all the bells and whistles (throttles and end caps). Sold the previous 5. Only have 1 left after this, which will be bare manifolds, which I'd be happy to cut a deal on :wink: My car is heading to the bodyshop and I'd love enough money to pay the bill! Especially as I'd ...
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:53 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: Polished v12 inlets on eBay no reserve
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2430
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:50 pm
- Forum:XJ Series Saloons ▸Buy and Sell
- Topic: Polished v12 inlets on eBay no reserve
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2533
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:46 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Filler Cap Won't Open
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2850
Re: Filler Cap Won't Open
Yes, reach behind the carpets on the rear wing on the passenger side in the boot there's a wire with a pull handle on it. The lock is available cheap ish on eBay to replace it.
- Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:44 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Polished v12 inlets on eBay no reserve
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2136
- Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:06 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Suspension
- Topic: IRS Strip Down and Rebuild
- Replies: 120
- Views: 2780899
Re: IRS Strip Down and Rebuild
Really stunning work. I want to do this! One day I shall.
- Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:32 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Stunning Polished V12 inlet manifolds
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2051
Stunning Polished V12 inlet manifolds
I've got some of these amazing manifolds for sale. From the He 5.3. First set is sold so a 2-3 week lead time, so taking deposits now. £275 delivered for just manifolds or £325 with throttles. They are truly stunning. They are also on eBay but with a premium to cover the fees..... http://i267.photob...
- Fri May 20, 2016 10:10 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Heater water valve. leak
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6420
Re: Heater water valve. leak
I managed to get a heater valve from Jaguar only 18months ago! That's quite disappointing they have run out. David Manners has still got them though. Original: http://www.jagspares.co.uk/Manners/partdetailalternate.asp?partno=C41051 Pattern: http://www.jagspares.co.uk/Manners/partdetailalternate.asp...