Search found 381 matches
- Mon May 24, 2021 8:31 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Hello, I am changing forums.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3144
Re: Hello, I am changing forums.
Just pm me and I'll send you my phone number and email.
- Mon May 24, 2021 8:08 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Hello, I am changing forums.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 3144
Re: Hello, I am changing forums.
Hi Tony,
I live just the other side of Chester (about 50 miles from M29 area). I have had a number of xj40's and x300's (not anymore) so you are most welcome to get in touch and pick my brains. Regards, Steve.
I live just the other side of Chester (about 50 miles from M29 area). I have had a number of xj40's and x300's (not anymore) so you are most welcome to get in touch and pick my brains. Regards, Steve.
- Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:45 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Brakes, Hubs & Wheel Bearings
- Topic: New Brake Servo and vacuum pump
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1421
- Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:53 pm
- Forum:X-Type
- Topic: XType 2001 3.0L AWD rear reluctor ring.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1545
Re: XType 2001 3.0L AWD rear reluctor ring.
Hi Charlie,
Let us all know how you get on.
Let us all know how you get on.
- Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:23 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Battery Light on Dash!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1610
Battery Light on Dash!
Got in the XJR the other morning to go to work and just after setting off, the battery light illuminates! As I only had a 3 mile trip to work, I thought I'd chance it. Voltage check on battery, after getting to work was 12.19 volts. Upon returning home, later that day, the voltage was 11.56. Obvious...
- Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:54 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Servicing
- Topic: Diff oil change
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4052
Re: Diff oil change
Just done mine - because I had to remove the rh driveshaft to try and replace a broken reluctor ring - it had snapped because of rust building up behind it. Needless to say, the hub would not come off the splined end and it was too big (diameter of cv joint) to put in my press. I ended up cleaning a...
- Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:29 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Engine
- Topic: AJ-6 or AJ-16?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2208
- Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:13 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Suspension
- Topic: Rear Suspension Wishbones
- Replies: 28
- Views: 5459
Re: Rear Suspension Wishbones
Replaced all bushes in rear lower wishbones (with original bushes after finding Polybush ones were far too stiff and made driving downright dangerous). Also replaced stabilising links and anti-roll bar drop links (rear) as they were all totally shot as well. All parts replaced, copying dimensions of...
- Tue May 26, 2020 7:40 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Suspension
- Topic: Creaking Noise from rear of car
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2706
- Tue May 26, 2020 7:39 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Suspension
- Topic: Creaking Noise from rear of car
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2706
Re: Creaking Noise from rear of car
Had the same issue with mine.
Just spent the last 3 days doing my lower wishbones, stabiliser links and anti-roll bar links.
I used Polybush replacements.
Just spent the last 3 days doing my lower wishbones, stabiliser links and anti-roll bar links.
I used Polybush replacements.
- Mon May 04, 2020 7:09 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Reverse Lights.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2171
- Mon May 04, 2020 1:31 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Reverse Lights.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2171
Re: Reverse Lights.
Hello again Alec. The relay I was referring to is part of the module (you can't see it). I meant that the feed comes from a 10A fuse in the LH heelboard fuse box (not the RH, as in my original post! Sorry!!)- then goes to the module. This may have blown. If you look at the LH fuse box (I can't remem...
- Sun May 03, 2020 2:49 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Reverse Lights.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2171
Re: Reverse Lights.
Hi Alec, If I am correct, the reverse feed from the gearbox switch to the reverse lights goes through the rear lighting module. The wire (i believe) from the gearbox to the module is slate/light green. The wire from the module to the LH light is green/orange. The wire from the module to the RH light...
- Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:21 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: service manual
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1543
Re: service manual
This any good to you?
185 pages and in 'as new' condition.
Make me an offer, if you want.
185 pages and in 'as new' condition.
Make me an offer, if you want.
- Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:27 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Built-in trickle charger connector!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 588
Re: Built-in trickle charger connector!
I have an AA solar battery charger that does the same thing. I always use it if I'm not using my XJR X350 for longer than a couple of days.