Search found 26 matches
- Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:19 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Electrical
- Topic: No power to Satnav, CD or Minidisc
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1047
No power to Satnav, CD or Minidisc
Help please. My CD player in the boot along with the Satnav have lost power. No green light when trying to eject CD's and Satnav won't eject disc. I have also lost the radio and Minidisc player. I have checked the 30amp fuse in the boot for the Power Amp and also the two in the foot well but all see...
- Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:33 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Interior
- Topic: Rear seat removal
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2577
Rear seat removal
Good afternoon club members.
Can anybody advise on how to remove the rear seat base on a X350 SWB as
I want to re fix a section of carpet which goes under the seat.
Thanks for any advise.
ionod
Can anybody advise on how to remove the rear seat base on a X350 SWB as
I want to re fix a section of carpet which goes under the seat.
Thanks for any advise.
ionod
- Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:40 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Parts Exchange and Sale
- Topic: ignition key/door locking
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3109
Re: ignition key/door locking
Hi Paul, Thanks for getting back. No I don't unlock the door with a key while in the car. I tried it because when I took the key from the ignition to exit the car, the handle on the door would not work. So I tried locking and unlocking the car while still in it to see if it released the handle. No j...
- Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:59 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Parts Exchange and Sale
- Topic: ignition key/door locking
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3109
ignition key/door locking
I have a small intermittent problem when exiting/entering my car. Although I can hear the solonoids click when I push the remote, the doors don't unlock? It doesn't do it all the time but annoying when it does. If it happens when I'm in the car, I cant get out unless I push the button on the dash. A...
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:24 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant leak
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8142
Re: Coolant leak
Hi Mike (J44EAG), Mine is a 3.5 V8 2004 X350. While replacing the header tank, I could just about see the belt but not clearly, too many hoses and pipes in the way. How much would I need to remove to gain clear access? Dumb question probably but I do suffer from a bad back (spinal opp years ago) and...
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:18 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant leak
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8142
Re: Coolant leak
Hi Robv12,
Not lost, just misplaced lol
Took car on a good drive and all fine now with no more leaks.
Thanks
ionod...............
Not lost, just misplaced lol
Took car on a good drive and all fine now with no more leaks.
Thanks
ionod...............
- Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:21 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant leak
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8142
Re: Coolant leak
How much of a job is it to do myself? assuming it's not been changed already. Will have to check back through service history.
Thanks,
ionod.............
Thanks,
ionod.............
- Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:02 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant leak
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8142
Re: Coolant leak
Fitted new header tank yesterday with no problem. Took longer to retrieve the spring clip from the engine tray than it did to fit the tank. Thank heaven for my endoscope with light and magnet. managed to save most of the coolant but had to top up with water for now as after bleeding the warning ligh...
- Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:17 am
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant leak
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8142
Re: Coolant leak
Thanks robv12, If the rain holds off today will have a go. The reason I'm changing it is because my nozzle broke off. It's so close to the header tank body that I can't fix back on, tried allsorts. Even tapped a thread into the remaining nozzle and fitted another pipe but still leaked. Regards, ionod
- Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:35 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Coolant leak
- Replies: 15
- Views: 8142
Re: Coolant leak
Hi,
I have just purchased a new header tank for my X350 and would like advise on how easy it is to change please.
Thanks in advance
ionod..............
I have just purchased a new header tank for my X350 and would like advise on how easy it is to change please.
Thanks in advance
ionod..............
- Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 am
- Forum:X350 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Reviving X350 windscreen washers
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5347
Re: Reviving X350 windscreen washers
Help please.
Tried unblocking headlight washers with no joy. Checked fluid level was ok and tried unblocking as previous post but nothing. How do I remove the jets from the bumper? Do I just prise them out? Finally, is there a separate pump motor for the headlight washers?
Thanks,
ionod
Tried unblocking headlight washers with no joy. Checked fluid level was ok and tried unblocking as previous post but nothing. How do I remove the jets from the bumper? Do I just prise them out? Finally, is there a separate pump motor for the headlight washers?
Thanks,
ionod
- Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 am
- Forum:X350 ▸Electrical
- Topic: Reviving X350 windscreen washers
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5347
Re: Reviving X350 windscreen washers
I cleaned my windscreen washers by placing a bike pump onto the union under the bonnet (left hand side under cover) I separated the union and placed the pump onto the part of hose to the windscreen washers first, gave it a few firm pumps to clear nozzles. I then placed the pump on the other part of ...
- Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:47 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Suspension
- Topic: POOR RIDE QUALITY
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6249
Re: POOR RIDE QUALITY
Thanks barrywi,
Once I turned the engine on the weekend, rear felt fine.
Now looking for the diagnostic plug, clues please.
Regards,
ionod
Once I turned the engine on the weekend, rear felt fine.
Now looking for the diagnostic plug, clues please.
Regards,
ionod
- Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:24 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Suspension
- Topic: POOR RIDE QUALITY
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6249
Re: POOR RIDE QUALITY
Hi,
Not sure if I'm in the right area but I just wanted a bit of info on my X350 suspension. The rear feels very stiff to move when standing still ignition off. Is this normal. I don't have and fault lights coming up.
Any advise please.
Thanks
ionod
Not sure if I'm in the right area but I just wanted a bit of info on my X350 suspension. The rear feels very stiff to move when standing still ignition off. Is this normal. I don't have and fault lights coming up.
Any advise please.
Thanks
ionod
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:25 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸General
- Topic: Wing mirror cover
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1199
Re: Wing mirror cover
Thanks Paul,
I looked there but most of them seem to be the driver's side.
Will have another look in the week.
ionod
I looked there but most of them seem to be the driver's side.
Will have another look in the week.
ionod