Hi Gary
I am a new member and have had my 2005 S Type since September. I bought a disc on ebay UK & Western Eurpoe 2012 for S Type FOR £9.99, and had no problems with it at all.
Regards
Bernie
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Sat Nav & ICE
- Topic: Sat Nav Discs 'Again'
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4896
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:25 pm
- Forum:S-Type ▸Wheels and Tyres
- Topic: NEW TYRES FOR S-TYPE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4871
Re: NEW TYRES FOR S-TYPE
Dear Mike & Dave Many thanks for the advice but I'm afraid economics won out in the end. I ended up getting Nexen N8000XL 235/50R17 100W for the grand total of £340.03 including valves and wheel balance, and disposal of old ones, which seems incredible value. Wear is not the best but at that price, ...
- Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:21 am
- Forum:S-Type ▸Wheels and Tyres
- Topic: NEW TYRES FOR S-TYPE
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4871
NEW TYRES FOR S-TYPE
Hi new member and appreciate any help available. Recently purchased 2005 2.7D Auto and need to replace tyres which are 235/50R17 96Y. The present ones are GT Radial Champiro HPY and they are awful. After checking lots of info and tyre reviews, I do not want to put Pirelli's or Dunlop on. Welcome any...