Search found 3 matches
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am
- Forum:S-Type ▸General
- Topic: changing the dash trim on an s type
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2454
Re: changing the dash trim on an s type
I'm a newcomer and your post was earlier last year but I can shed some useful light on changing internal trim - particularly the veneers. I have a 2003 model STR and did not like the green maple type veneers. I bought burr madrona from a fellow JEC member who had replaced with aluminium instead. I t...
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am
- Forum:S-Type ▸General
- Topic: changing the dash trim on an s type
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2454
Re: changing the dash trim on an s type
I'm a newcomer and your post was earlier last year but I can shed some useful light on changing internal trim - particularly the veneers. I have a 2003 model STR and did not like the green maple type veneers. I bought burr madrona from a fellow JEC member who had replaced with aluminium instead. I t...
- Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 am
- Forum:S-Type ▸General
- Topic: Satellite Navigation Upgrade
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6237
Re: Satellite Navigation Upgrade
Am interested to know if you upgraded. My 2003 model STR satnav chooses some absurd local routes using main roads when side roads are a third of the distance. Incidentally, do you ever get a dashboard message saying "DSC" not available ?