Search found 3 matches
- Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:10 pm
- Forum:XF ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Water leak, Sportbrake luggage area
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1776
Re: Water leak, Sportbrake luggage area
I have a similar problem with a 2010 x250 saloon I purchased from my son as a fixer-upper. Having researched the various web forums I see that many people blame the seals round the air pressure vents located behind the rear bumper. If this were so I would expect dirty water to enter the car, but the...
- Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:09 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: XKR RH sill removal (2008 model)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1885
Re: XKR RH sill removal (2008 model)
Thanks for this. So if I remove the nine (?) cross head bolts along the lower edge the rest should just pull away from the body? Or is there a special knack? I obviously dont want to damage my crowbar on the car bodywork :shock: I would be seriously unhappy if I found any corrosion as the car has on...
- Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: XKR RH sill removal (2008 model)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1885
XKR RH sill removal (2008 model)
I notice my XKR sills are ABS plastic and are held on under the car by a row of bolts. There must be more to removing them than just these bolts? Any clues appreciated.
I want to take the sill off because it is slightly scuffed and I prefer to repair it off the car
I want to take the sill off because it is slightly scuffed and I prefer to repair it off the car