Oh and in answer to your query about a licence; yes of course. And I use it in the UK too.
I think that's what you meant.
D
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: subject title too long !
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2756
- Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:05 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: subject title too long !
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2756
Re: subject title too long !
Hi Tony, You would be surprised, they now have speed guns here too. But I meant Polis in the UK (I guess you knew that!). I have seriously thought of bringing the car here, but I think not, at the moment anyway. I have a big 4x4 here and that is the best. There are somethings I miss and the XJS is o...
- Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:49 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Speedo and cruise control not working: Was I ripped off?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1427
Re: Speedo and cruise control not working: Was I ripped off?
Hi pal, You were ripped off! But what they did was not illegal and you accepted it when you should have refused it. (Sorry to lay a little blame on you). I ran garages in Scotland and abroad for many years and that is an appalling way to treat a customer. No morals and that's why the car garage indu...
- Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: subject title too long !
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2756
Re: subject title too long !
:lol: Hi all, can I enter for the mad competition, please. I love being mad and I think I have a good chance of coming in the top three! In fact I can feel a dribble coming on now........ I come from Inverness (Scotland dummy). The car is in Kinross near Edinburgh. I send my lots of money to my pal ...