I think you had the answer to your question all along....
Keep it, you will regret selling it......
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Should I keep it?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 8008
- Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:40 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Engine
- Topic: Oil Grade for a 5.3 V12?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10157
Re: Oil Grade for a 5.3 V12?
I always use mineral oil...20/50...as I read synthetic can cause seal leaks, I don't know about semi-synthetic..
- Fri May 03, 2013 12:54 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Gaydon 2013 Visit - Pictures
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2637
Re: Gaydon 2013 Visit - Pictures
Some good pictures there Rich, look forward to the article.
BB you have been busy, put the reat of us to shame!
This weekend is Donnington Historic Festival, I'll be there on Saturday.
Cheers
Reg
BB you have been busy, put the reat of us to shame!
This weekend is Donnington Historic Festival, I'll be there on Saturday.
Cheers
Reg
- Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April '13
- Replies: 59
- Views: 23320
Re: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April
Just wanted to add my thanks to the above. Great to meet everyone and their cars, and enjoyed Gaydon very much.
What better way to spend a Sunday...?
Cheers
Reg (Chris)
What better way to spend a Sunday...?
Cheers
Reg (Chris)
- Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:06 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: in all her glory.........at last
- Replies: 18
- Views: 4863
Re: in all her glory.........at last
Looking great BB.
I hope to make the April XJS day too, so look forward to seeing you there, but I'm not parking next to you...
Cheers
Reg
I hope to make the April XJS day too, so look forward to seeing you there, but I'm not parking next to you...
Cheers
Reg
- Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:51 am
- Forum:XJS ▸Steering
- Topic: 83 V12 Steering issue
- Replies: 33
- Views: 15882
Re: 83 V12 Steering issue
I had the rear disks/pads/handbrake pads replaced on mine a couple of years ago and I'm sure he didn't need to drop the cage, as Rich says, I'm sure it can be done in situ.
- Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:18 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April '13
- Replies: 59
- Views: 23320
Re: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April
Looks like my trip will be dealyed, so would still like to be included in this...
Thanks
Thanks
- Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:11 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April '13
- Replies: 59
- Views: 23320
Re: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April
Looks like I will miss this now, will be working in Brazil mid April to mid May.
Hope to catch up with you at a later event.
Cheers
Reg
Hope to catch up with you at a later event.
Cheers
Reg
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:12 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April '13
- Replies: 59
- Views: 23320
Re: Spring Outing - Gaydon Heritage Museum Sunday 28th April
Hi,
Count me in on this too...
Cheers
Reg
Count me in on this too...
Cheers
Reg
- Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi All
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2719
Re: Hi All
Thanks for your replies, Some photos of my XJS on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/59034633@N06/ The ones of the fuel tank are from when I removed it because of a pinhole which caused bad odours in the boot leak and had it repaired and sealed with Re-Nu. Paul I'm in Leicestershire and try to get ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:55 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Forum Events for 2013 - Please READ and feedback
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5610
Re: Forum Events for 2013 - Please READ and feedback
Hi Rich,
Gaydon is a good venue as parking is easy, but the Cov Motor Museum looks interesting, if you can the solve parking problem. What are the chances of being allowed to park outside?
I would go to the Haynes Museum too, as it would give the XJS a good run!
Cheers
Reg
Gaydon is a good venue as parking is easy, but the Cov Motor Museum looks interesting, if you can the solve parking problem. What are the chances of being allowed to park outside?
I would go to the Haynes Museum too, as it would give the XJS a good run!
Cheers
Reg
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:11 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi All
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2719
Re: Hi All
Hi Rich,
Hope you are well.
I would be interested in any events/visits, will look at the thread...
Cheers
Reg
Hope you are well.
I would be interested in any events/visits, will look at the thread...
Cheers
Reg
- Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi All
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2719
Hi All
Hi,
I've been a member of the JEC for a while but not used the Forum (some may know me from another forum and a few shows), so thought I would stick my oar in on this forum aswell...
Cheers
Reg
('89 Green Convertible)
I've been a member of the JEC for a while but not used the Forum (some may know me from another forum and a few shows), so thought I would stick my oar in on this forum aswell...
Cheers
Reg
('89 Green Convertible)