Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:10 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Starting an XJ that has been standing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1086
Starting an XJ that has been standing
My XJ40 has been standing for 6 months while I was abroad and I am wondering if I need to do anything before trying to start it again. I read somewhere that when starting cars that have been standing for a long time that it is a good idea to remove the spark plugs and put a little oil down the cycli...
- Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:15 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: xj-s longer on one side then the other
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1659
xj-s longer on one side then the other
maybe its been involved in a crunch,that would sort of explain it.
- Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:12 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Bodywork
- Topic: TITANIC CAPTAIN/ WATER POURING IN!!!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1596
TITANIC CAPTAIN/ WATER POURING IN!!!!!!
Help! my jaguar is pouring in water,it seems to comming in through the bottom of the dash,it comes out of the ignition barrel hole,and sometimes through the off side air vent,have checked the drain holes under the wiper linkage,and all seems well,but when i say its pouring in,i mean its like a hosep...