Thanks Mike - more helpful that I could have imagined !
I'll try EuroJag tomorrow
Night night !!!!
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Gear Stick Gaiter
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4058
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Gear Stick Gaiter
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4058
Re: Replacement Gear Stick Gaiter
Thanks Mike - does this mean that I can dye the plasticy surround? the gear gaiter leather is the correct colour ie black - its the surround that is the wrong colour.
Andrew
Andrew
- Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Replacement Gear Stick Gaiter
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4058
Replacement Gear Stick Gaiter
Hi all - I'm trying to source a gear stick gaiter for my X-Type (manual shift). According to my local Jaguar specialist, there is a common fault in that they split at the 12 o'clock position. He ordered a replacement but the surround was the wrong colour and he was told that since Jaguar stopped pro...
- Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:25 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Electrics
- Topic: Main beam bulb replacement
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2077
Re: Main beam bulb replacement
I took my X-Type Estate to Halfords about 2 years ago to get a headlight replacement bulb fitted. After two hours they failed to remove the complete front bumper (since they couldn't get their hands around to unclip the light fitting from behind). My local dealership (Stratstone Jaguar) then took ar...