I am going to look at one on Thursday and I know nothing about the model I have had x350 and xk8 but now want a more simple jag .any tips
Stephen
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:15 pm
- Forum:Flagship Saloons ▸General
- Topic: Buying 420
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3210
- Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:29 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸General
- Topic: Buying a 420g
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1262
Buying a 420g
I have seen one for sale for 8,995 in Leeds 1968 champagne colour but i know nothing about the mark ,can people let me know what i need to check it is on sale from a dealer .
Stephen
Stephen
- Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New to the forum
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1553
- Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:58 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New to the forum
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1553
New to the forum
I have just worked out how to join the forum. I have an XK8 1998 which i have been restoring back to the original fit. Just the seats to go if anybody knows of Oatmeal seats for sale let me know.
Steve
Steve