Hi
Should have read re newing and bleeding the brake fluid
Thanks
Ivan
Search found 5 matches
- Thu May 14, 2020 1:02 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Brakes
- Topic: Brake service carried out
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4072
- Thu May 14, 2020 12:59 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Brakes
- Topic: Brake service carried out
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4072
Re: Brake service carried out
Hi I have a 1989 XJS 3.6 with the Teves ABS braking system I am thinking of re newing & bleeding the system I understand the Teves can be quite temperamental to work on, with conflicting methods of carrying this out, some say with ignition on with sytem charged others with ignition off. Therefore, s...
- Wed May 13, 2020 4:10 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: Adrian Flux Insurance
- Replies: 3
- Views: 650
Re: Adrian Flux Insurance
Hi Doug Have used AF once in the past and renewed with them once but only after they brought the renewal down by £100 making it less than the previous year's premium I would not use them again they always seem to be the most expensive. I hope you did not renew with them, ( there are better ones to u...
- Fri May 01, 2020 9:40 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Touchscreen failing?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 529
- Fri May 01, 2020 3:14 pm
- Forum:XJ X351
- Topic: Adding a new Key fob
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1346
Re: Adding a new Key fob
Hi Steve, Which car is the key fob for? I am no expert but I have seen videos on youtube etc on key fob programming and it is often set the ignition to the first position flash the head lights a number of times depending on the car model etc. Then you hear a bleep, then you press a key on the key fo...