Search found 4 matches
- Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:14 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rear wheel arch repair panel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3407
Re: Rear wheel arch repair panel
Thanks guys, I'm going to get the local bodyshop to fabricate a piece unless the rot is more extensive than we think, in which case Martin Robey sells the half wing panel significantly cheaper than anywhere else I've found (about £200)
- Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:44 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rear wheel arch repair panel
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3407
Rear wheel arch repair panel
Does anybody know if there is a rear wheel arch repair panel available for the classic S Type? I can find the entire lower half rear wing but this is much more metal than I need and it isn't exactly cheap.
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Brakes
- Topic: Brake fluid
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3378
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:07 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Brakes
- Topic: Brake fluid
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3378
Brake fluid
Found the contents of the brake fluid reservoir on the floor of the garage (flexible hose split and now sorted). What type of brake fluid should I use to top up and bleed the system? Dot 3 or Dot 4. Can anybody help?