Search found 8 matches
- Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:00 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: New Front Grille
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1674
Front Grille
Hi, thanks for looking at my posting and for your kind comments. I bought the grille from a company called Adamesh, I have put a link that you can hopefully click on and it will go directly to their website, failing that just google Adamesh and you should find it that way. I have always wanted to ch...
- Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:35 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Exhaust
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2732
Ey up Bassman, brilliant!!! :lol: :lol: Absolutely loved the videos, I must get it done to mine, sounds like she should have done at manufacture ie. a big cat growling :evil: A word of caution, I was having a intense listen to the standing revs and I am almost certain that the left bank 2nd from fro...
- Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:53 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: New Front Grille
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1674
New Front Grille
I have at last fitted a new mesh grille to the front of my car. I have been wanting to do this for quite some time and have always looked at other 'nose jobs' at all the JEC shows I have attended in an effort to see which one looks the best. Well I have finally bit the bullit and bought one, it cost...
- Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:23 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: Gilding the Lily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1572
Your Pictures
Hi Alan, Thanks for your email, I got your photos and have uploaded them below; http://inlinethumb20.webshots.com/8787/2307403210101623258S600x600Q85.jpg http://inlinethumb17.webshots.com/7184/2270040520101623258S600x600Q85.jpg http://inlinethumb61.webshots.com/6524/2468615610101623258S600x600Q85.jp...
- Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:32 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: Gilding the Lily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1572
Hi Briggal1, As a fellow 'CAT' lover may I welcome you to the XK8 forum, I am a new member to the Forum myself and find it to be a great place for learning all about our cars. If you have time, have a scroll through all the different topics and read of other members problems and how they have been h...
- Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:16 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Sport Auto or Auto
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4748
B5gmg, I didn't think the 155mph limit was on the rev limiter, as I have had the speed limiter removed from my 8 and it will now comfortably exceed 155mph well before the rev limiter kicks in :D Sharfrs2 - If you have had the limiter removed and you exceed 155mph well before the rev limiter kicks in...
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:26 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Sport Auto or Auto
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4748
Gearbox Sport Mode
I originally had a 1996 XK8 and as I understand it the 'J gate box has always had a 'sport mode' button on the J gate console surround. This was to increase the rev limiter as previously said by 'Grand Tourer'. My 2001 model has the 2 buttons on the console and the second button is indeed for the cr...
- Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:27 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Greetings
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1232
Greetings
Greeting fellow 'CAT' lovers! Just thought I would post a note to become active on the forum. I have been a pround Jaguar owner for 10 years now and am on my 4th Cat. First one was an underpowered 2.9 litre XJ6 (1991? H reg) Second was another XJ6 but the X300 on an M reg in Carnival Red. Third one ...