Search found 5 matches
- Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:01 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: dead
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2314
I have now been able to get the car started. I took the battery off and put it on charge and monitored the voltage after charging over a period of time and determined that the battery was not keeping charge at all. So i put on another battery and the car started first time. The central locking ( fob...
- Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:30 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: dead
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2314
Hi, Yes I have tried opening the boot with the donor battery connected, but this still made no change to the cars state. I drilled the boot behind the number plate, and got the boot open and connected the battery to my 4x4 via jump leads while it was running, and nothing changed. I changed the relay...
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:20 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: dead
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2314
Hi, Yes I've tried pressing the button on the dash and the button on the boot lid it's self, but it still doesn't work. The lock on the boot is seized, and the key will not turn in the lock even after a good spray of WD40. I tried to jump the car on the points you mentioned, it puts the battery gaug...
- Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:09 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: dead
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2314
dead
Hi hope someone can help parked my 1995 x300 3.2 sport in garage over a week ago, it now wont turnover boot lid wont open, locking wont work have tried jumping direct to starter makes no difference. I have a spare car with everything working have changed a few relays etc . battery going a bit flat n...
- Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: washers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 782
washers
Hi I have a problem with the windscreen washers on my 95 X300, have had the pump off its turning when power is put to it. I can hear a relay clicking when pushing the button also the wiper does not move when button is pushed finally is there a workshop manual for X300
cheers
cheers