Search found 4 matches
- Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:48 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸General
- Topic: Importing E Type bodyshell from US to UK
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1458
Importing E Type bodyshell from US to UK
Hi, I am in the early stages of acquiring an E Type bodyshell from the US. It has no engine or wheels and will be put in a crate for shipping. Has anyone had experience of doing something similar? I need to understand what paperwork I will have to complete, any taxes to pay, how I prove I am the tit...
- Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: Cruise control not working?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1154
Cruise control not working?
Hi, I've owned my 1999 xkr for 2 months, at the time of the test drive I did'nt check the cruise control. I have since tried to get it to work but no joy? Am I doing something wrong... I can work the CC on my Mondeo! I have read the handbook, and have tried turning off the Traction control before tu...
- Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Wrong front bumper/nose
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1377
Wrong front bumper/nose
Hi, I am pretty sure my car has the wrong front bumper, its a 1999 XKR but it apears to have a facelift front with flush front fog lights. I could kick myself for not spotting it when I bought it, as the bumper has been re-sprayed and the salesman said it was done to tidy up the stone chips, but if ...
- Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Member, from Hampshire, owned first Jag for 2 months
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1161
New Member, from Hampshire, owned first Jag for 2 months
Hi, I'm new to Jaguar ownership, love the website, hope to pick up lots of info to get the most out of running & looking after my 1999 XKR.... and yes i'm still grinning! I did plenty of research before buying my car, but still managed to get caught out by the seller on a couple of issues. I have po...