Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:20 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: Kent Cams Jag 2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2075
Dave Thanks for your experience. I have just reduced the overlap slightly and increased the tick over (cheating!) 900 rpm. Engine tick over much smoother and really goes upto 3000 rpm and probably goes as well to the redline as standard cams. I guess if I fit an extracter exhaust manifold that would...
- Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:23 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: Kent Cams Jag 2
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2075
Kent Cams Jag 2
Has any member any experience of using the above sports cams in a 4.2 series 1.5 E type on the road. Cam lift is 10.54mm and duration is 282 Deg?
- Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:19 pm
- Forum:E-Type ▸Engine
- Topic: 123 Distributor 4.2 Etype S1.5
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3519
123 Distributor 4.2 Etype S1.5
I have recently fitted a 123 distributor. I have currently set the advance curve on the lowest setting No 4. I am getting no pinking and intend to explore other advance curves. Has anyone else used this distributor and what advance curve did you use?