Search found 4 matches
- Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New to Jaguar land!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2435
Shudder on braking now tailgate unlocking failed!
Hi Buck-sorry for late reply, had problems in UK and had to spend two weeks there-just getting back to normal now-I hope. Thanks for the info re the brake shudder, I hope to get it fixed on warranty from dealer. I managed to get wheels off to check the tyre depth, but had problems with the security ...
- Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:21 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Wheel nuts (and Security key)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2751
Wheel nuts (and Security key)
I have tried to remove the front drivers side alloy wheel to check the tyre condition. The security key is quite burred, but managed to undo the nut HOWEVER the nut keeps turning and will not come off the stud? Also the alloy wheel is frozen to the hub. I dont want to damage anything so what is the ...
- Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rear tailgate glass release
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7182
Rear tailgate glass release
In your reply to the above problem, you referred to "jaguartechinfo.com " what is this link (tried it but failed to find anything), as it seems a good source of technical info. Thanks Dave
- Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New to Jaguar land!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2435
New to Jaguar land!
I live in France (near Le Mans) and have just bought my first Jag, a RHD X-Type 2.2 diesel, manual, estate with 60k. I have yet to get the plates changed for France and put through the Controle Technique (French MOT), so any help on converting to continental headlamp pattern would be useful. So far ...