Does anyone know the location of the water temperature sender unit on my Jag 340 M2 1967, a photo or diagram would be most helpful.
Thanks.
Search found 15 matches
- Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:26 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Engine
- Topic: Water temperature sender 340 1967
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1792
- Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Wanted: Turn Buckle Studs
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3036
Re: Wanted: Turn Buckle Studs
Thanks all for your replies.
Justxjs have a pair but want £24, which is a bit steep.
Justxjs have a pair but want £24, which is a bit steep.
- Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:29 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Wanted: Turn Buckle Studs
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3036
Wanted: Turn Buckle Studs
Does anyone have a spare Turn Buckle Stud in grey for the battery cover?
I have tried various breakers without any luck.
I have tried various breakers without any luck.
Body shop
Can anyone recommend a body shop in west London or north Surrey area that is familiar with Jaguars. I have the a small amount of surface rust along the tops of both doors just below the stainless window strip, which spoils an immaculate XJS Celebration. Any recommendations would be very much appreci...
- Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:25 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Engine
- Topic: 1995 XJS stalling
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1717
1995 XJS stalling
The engine is stalling from cold, when warmed up it does'nt stall.
Any ideas what the problem might be?
Any ideas what the problem might be?
- Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Transmission
- Topic: 1995 Celebration possible gearbox problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2821
Re: 1995 Celebration possible gearbox problem
Thanks Rich, I will investigate as you recommend.
- Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:26 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Transmission
- Topic: 1995 Celebration possible gearbox problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2821
1995 Celebration possible gearbox problem
I haven't driven my Celabration for about a month, when I drove it yesterday the engine started to hunt and the revs increased, after about 5 miles it settled down but in drive pulling away it was hesitant not smooth. Any Ideas? I hope it doesn't mean a new box.
- Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:20 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Warning Lights illumination
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1669
Warning Lights illumination
My 1996 Celebration coupe has very poor illumination on the warning lights and radio.
Does anyone have a similar problem and can anything be done to rectify the problem?
My 1995 convertible is considerably better on both warning lights and radio and can be read easily.
Does anyone have a similar problem and can anything be done to rectify the problem?
My 1995 convertible is considerably better on both warning lights and radio and can be read easily.
- Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: WANTED: Set of 16" Celebration "Aerosport" wheels
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3246
Re: WANTED: Set of 16" Celebration "Aerosport" wheels
Hi Steve,
There's a set for sale in this months JEC mag for £400 in Wiltshire.
Hope this will help.
There's a set for sale in this months JEC mag for £400 in Wiltshire.
Hope this will help.
- Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Wanted. Celebration drivers side door card in oatmeal
- Replies: 0
- Views: 970
Wanted. Celebration drivers side door card in oatmeal
Wanted. Celebration drivers side door card in oatmeal including storage pocket, must be mint.
- Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:53 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸The price of fish
- Topic: Was I ripped off?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2206
Re: Was I ripped off?
- Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸The price of fish
- Topic: Was I ripped off?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2206
Re: Was I ripped off?
Thanks Paul, good advice as I did not ask them to replace the sensor.
- Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:10 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: Speedo and cruise control not working: Was I ripped off?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1421
Speedo and cruise control not working: Was I ripped off?
Having owned my Celebration convertible for 3 weeks the speedo and cruise control stopped working, I used a garage that was recommended to me and talking on the phone they seemed to know what the problem was. They plugged it into their Jaguar dedicated diagnostic equipment and the fault was the spee...
- Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸The price of fish
- Topic: Was I ripped off?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2206
Was I ripped off?
Having owned my Celebration convertible for 3 weeks the speedo and cruise control stopped working, I used a garage that was recommended to me and talking on the phone they seemed to know what the problem was. They plugged it into their Jaguar dedicated diagnostic equipment and the fault was the spee...