Search found 10 matches
- Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:49 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJ40 XJR wanted for Classic Cars magazine.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1368
XJ40 XJR wanted for Classic Cars magazine.
Hello all, I have been contacted by Classic Car magazine for a feature on the XJR. The reporter wants owners to contact him directly so PM me for his email details. I have copied his mail below. Good afternoon Steve, I’m planning to write a buyers’ guide to the XJ40-era Jaguar XJR for Classic Cars m...
- Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:53 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: Early 2.9 XJ40 required for magazine shoot.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1416
Early 2.9 XJ40 required for magazine shoot.
Any XJ40 owners want to be featured in print? I have been contacted by a monthly Jaguar publication, looking for a feature car. "You may recall that you helped us out a few months ago in sourcing an XJ40 S for a feature. We're now on the hunt for an XJ40 2.9, which I believe is a very rare beast the...
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:34 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸XJ Forum Events
- Topic: AJ6 / AJ16 Engine Seminar
- Replies: 29
- Views: 27332
Re: AJ6 / AJ16 Engine Seminar
Sounds like it could be a good day out. Will be after a form for this as well, James.
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:34 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: AJ6 / AJ16 Engine Seminar
- Replies: 19
- Views: 9024
Re: AJ6 / AJ16 Engine Seminar
Sounds like it could be a good day out. Will be after a form for this as well, James.
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸XJ Forum Events
- Topic: Haynes Motor Museum - Saturday 13th June 2015
- Replies: 18
- Views: 7922
Re: Haynes Motor Museum - Saturday 13th June 2015
Haynes Museum is brilliant, a really good day out.
I would also be interested in going to this as well, put my name down as well Steve.
Steve.
I would also be interested in going to this as well, put my name down as well Steve.
Steve.
- Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:08 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJ40 owners meet at Ace Cafe- pictures!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3779
Re: XJ40 owners meet at Ace Cafe- pictures!
Nice pics Naki. Good to see the 'manual XJR' smile on Kieran! 
- Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:22 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸General
- Topic: XJR Manual Gearbox production figures
- Replies: 31
- Views: 8572
Re: XJR Manual Gearbox production figures
And anyone after figures of manual XJR 40's can find them on my website, www.jaguarsport-xjr.com.
- Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:24 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rusty inner wings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2152
Hi Rob, we haven't spoken for a while. Thanks for the advice, I have spoken to Alan Proctor (as recomended on here) and also Keith Parrington of xjrestorations with regards to a quote for the repairs. Keith has some nice pics on his website of rusty innerwings an bulkhead on an XJ40 that he has alre...
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:57 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rusty inner wings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2152
Fantastic!!
I have been trying to find a Jag specialist in Swindon for weeks.
Could you mail me your contact email and maybe numbers?
My email is steve@jaguarsport-xjr.com
Thanks,
Steve.
I have been trying to find a Jag specialist in Swindon for weeks.
Could you mail me your contact email and maybe numbers?
My email is steve@jaguarsport-xjr.com
Thanks,
Steve.
- Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:36 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Rusty inner wings
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2152
Rusty inner wings
Hi, I have a manual XJR XJ40 with some rust holes in the inner wings. Can these be repaired or is it the death of the car? Also I have some rust and a small hole appearing on the bulkhead? I'm guessing it won't be structural or weldable but can I just cut the rust out and maybe mesh and fill the hol...