Hi
Thanks for that
All ok now, Just a pity Jaguar needed a rejection letter before they
seemed interested.Not what you expect when buying there best model.
Feels so much faster than my 1999 XKR was and I havent put this new one into sports mode yet.
Search found 11 matches
- Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:27 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New XK
- Topic: New XK Electric Faults(Never Again)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5595
- Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:52 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New XK
- Topic: New XK Electric Faults(Never Again)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5595
Better news Today All software has been reloaded and car seems to be fine now. Door latches are all ok. Jaguar Techo going to meet up with me at Appleyards. Hope to collect car on Friday and hope all is well. I really wanted this model from the first pictures and I know I would struggle to buy anoth...
- Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New XK
- Topic: New XK Electric Faults(Never Again)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5595
Hi yes car should be ready on Thursday but am still undecided as to whether I should reject the car back to the dealer.I could then get a full refund as the car is faulty. I am sure as they could find no faults and have just reloaded the cars software that this problem will come back to haunt me if ...
- Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:02 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New XK
- Topic: New XK Electric Faults(Never Again)
- Replies: 12
- Views: 5595
New XK Electric Faults(Never Again)
Hi I have just taken delivery of an XKR Portfolio. I ordered the car on the 5th May and took delivery on the 17th September. The car has now done only 630 miles and here's whats gone wrong so far. 1)The car is fitted with the latest top of the range Bowers and Wilkins 500 watt music system.The car F...
- Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:03 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Steering, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
- Topic: Cremona 20 inch wheels
- Replies: 0
- Views: 875
Cremona 20 inch wheels
Hi
Does any body know if the polished Cremona wheels fitted to the XKR portfolio are the same Cremona wheels that can be fitted to an XJ.
Ie can any 20 inch new XJ wheels fit the new XKR portfolio as it has bigger calipers.
Many thanks
John
Does any body know if the polished Cremona wheels fitted to the XKR portfolio are the same Cremona wheels that can be fitted to an XJ.
Ie can any 20 inch new XJ wheels fit the new XKR portfolio as it has bigger calipers.
Many thanks
John
- Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:05 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New XK
- Topic: Don't drive the new XKR!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4429
- Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:50 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Driver door window going up
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1080
Driver door window going up
Hi I have a 1999 XKR Coupe and I have reset the windows as per the hand book as you open the door from either the inside or the outside the window drops as it shuts.However as soon as you open the door it shoots back up again so the only way to then shut the door from the outside is to lift up the d...
- Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:16 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Steering, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
- Topic: Jaguar Detroit alloys
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1737
- Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:34 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Steering, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
- Topic: Jaguar Detroit alloys
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1737
Jaguar Detroit alloys
Hi
I am after the tool that removes the bolts from a detroit alloy wheel.
I also need some of the bolts any ideas.
In this months Jaguar world monthly in there tech tips page 104 it says you need a 8mm Splined bit.
But where do you aquire one.
Any help.
Best regards
John
I am after the tool that removes the bolts from a detroit alloy wheel.
I also need some of the bolts any ideas.
In this months Jaguar world monthly in there tech tips page 104 it says you need a 8mm Splined bit.
But where do you aquire one.
Any help.
Best regards
John
- Sun May 07, 2006 6:27 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Member Today
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1673
- Fri May 05, 2006 7:35 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Member Today
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1673
New Member Today
Hi I have been in the JEC for about 11 months.I own a 1999 XKR that is my pride and joy.Chassis number 39016.I have owned the car for 4 years and use her as a second car at weekends.I have just had the chain belt tensioners done under Jaguar warranty.I have also just had all 4 wheel bearings changed...