Hi Guys,
Did anyone go and have a look at, or actually install a set of seats from a more modern Jag, XJS etc? If so can you let me know please.
Cheers John.
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:59 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Modifications & Upgrades
- Topic: Seats
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8605
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Modifications & Upgrades
- Topic: Brake Upgrades
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13541
Now to find a man that can...
Cheers Dave, now all I have to do is find a good garage near me in South East London, or Croyden.
John.
John.
- Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:45 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸General
- Topic: Has anyone used Crown Jags, West Norwood, SE27?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1416
Has anyone used Crown Jags, West Norwood, SE27?
Hi Has anyone used Crown Jags, back of Knights Hill in West Norwood, SE27? Am local ot them and want some work done on my 3.8L Mk2, service and sort some minor issues out, replace barrel locks etc. so one set of keys does all doors and boot. Any feedback welcome, also if anyone knows of any other go...
- Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:04 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸General
- Topic: Seat Belts
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6452
I have just used Seatbelt Service
I used them to isntall inertia seat belts front and back and a middle lap belt. Very good quality of work, I had red seat belts installed, with black female connectors. They come to your house if within M25 for free and install. It took 5 hours in total, and they look amazing. My car is Carmen red, ...
- Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Modifications & Upgrades
- Topic: Brake Upgrades
- Replies: 11
- Views: 13541
Coopercraft or Zeus?
Hello I am a bit of a newbie, and have just bought my first classic car, a 1960 Mk2, 3.8L Automatic. I was thinking up upgrading the brakes, and am not particularly technical (no lathes in sight). What do people think of both Coopercraft and Zeus brakes front and back, Zeus are cheaper? Was also thi...