Search found 4 matches
- Mon May 18, 2009 8:49 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Accessories and Customising
- Topic: A New Nose for the Cat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4122
Dear Joe, No I have not forgotten, but 'er indoors is in Poland wi' t camera just now so I'm snookered. It looks exactly like an XJR from the front. The hardest bit has been getting the shine on the spray can painted nose to match the body work, but lots of elbow grease and some Auto Glym has done t...
- Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:02 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Accessories and Customising
- Topic: A New Nose for the Cat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4122
Dear Paul, thats what my son said when I told him I had done it. I'll be taking some, digital' for him and I can send you one too. Basically, it just looks as if it is original equipment. Though as I said, the main agents told me it was a no-no, as far as fitting went, but I just removed the old ite...
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:41 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Accessories and Customising
- Topic: Tow bar
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4472
GENUINE JAGUAR TOW BARS
Hi, I recently bought my first Jaguar, XJ8 3.2 and for business use I needed a tow bar. I found one at Jagcats, Near Pontefract. They had a car in the yard which on inspection, proved to have one fitted. They removed it and installed it onto my car. Having seen what they had to do to fit it, I would...
- Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Accessories and Customising
- Topic: A New Nose for the Cat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4122
A New Nose for the Cat
I have very recently purchased my first Jaguar and on the XJ8, the only bit of styling I was no unduly keen on was the radiator grille with the vertical bars. I obtained an ex 300 nose with the mesh grille and after scoring the chrome finish and etch priming it, before spraying the surround to match...