Search found 6 matches
- Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:39 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: My Cat
- Replies: 1
- Views: 907
My Cat
Hi everyone :D , I aquired my XKR silverstone a couple of months ago and then joined the club. I have had a posting or two already on here but am about to try to post photo in gallery as an introduction. Maybe more to follow when little details sorted out. I am planning to change my timing chains et...
- Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:59 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Exterior Window Trim
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5191
- Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Roof Operation - not good!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1892
Thanks Mike for your reply. Mine was filled with new pentosin, green, so just needed topping up fortunately. I suspect a leak on piston because I thought it felt a bit wet, however I will watch fluid level as time goes on and see what happens. So releived its working again. Nice to know there's some...
- Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:42 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Roof Operation - not good!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1892
- Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:17 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Roof Operation - not good!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1892
- Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Roof Operation - not good!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1892
Roof Operation - not good!
Hi There Everyone
I am new to the Club and have a 2000 XKR convertible. I am having problems with the hood. Now we've had some sun!!! I suspect a fluid leak from piston. Any ideas on how to check fluid level as I assume it has a reservoir or does it share fluid from somewhere else?
I am new to the Club and have a 2000 XKR convertible. I am having problems with the hood. Now we've had some sun!!! I suspect a fluid leak from piston. Any ideas on how to check fluid level as I assume it has a reservoir or does it share fluid from somewhere else?