Search found 3 matches
- Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:00 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just joined
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1648
Corrosion on Shock Mounts
Hi Joejag308 Thanks for advice on the isssue of corrosion arounfd the shock absorbrt mounts. I am pleased to report that it sailed through the MOT and seems to be holding off. However a Jaguar mechanic friend of mine re-applied more waxoyl. keeping a close eye on things as it will eventiually requir...
- Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:55 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Probably on the verge of buying one!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2770
Hi Bobtail
I have owned an 1998 XJ8 3.2 Sport for the past 5 years. I purchased the vehicle from an Independant Jaguar specialist. The car has just covered over 54,000 miles and I am the second private owner from new. These cars are an absolute pleaseure to drive. However, there have ben cases of problems. suc...
- Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:49 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just joined
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1648
New to Forum
Hi Angus I have also recently joined the forum. I own a 1998 XJ8 Sport 3.2 in Anthracite/Oatmeal interior. I am also only the second private owner and the car has covered just over 54,000. I have owned the car for 5 years and have experienced a few niggles, such as photocromic mirror leaking, N/S wh...