Search found 6 matches
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Radiator fans running continuously
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4640
fans running
Hi, I have a very similiar issue .When the ignition is on the fans run continuosly and when I turn the ignition off the fan stops for maybe 5 seconds and then restarts for maybe 5 seconds then goes off for good. thought this would be the fan switch which is usually on the radiator , but I cannot see...
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Suspension
- Topic: xk8 1998
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3315
- Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Air Con
- Topic: remote central locking
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3729
- Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Suspension
- Topic: xk8 1998
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3315
xk8 1998
Hi,
my xk seems really skittish and doesn`t inpire confidence when The front bushes have all been replaced and the backs look ok unless I`ve missed something , any suggestions.
my xk seems really skittish and doesn`t inpire confidence when The front bushes have all been replaced and the backs look ok unless I`ve missed something , any suggestions.
- Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:47 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Air Con
- Topic: remote central locking
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3729
remote central locking
Hi,
my remote central locking has stopped . The key fobs have had new batteries put in still no good . an any one tell me where I shouldbe looking?
my remote central locking has stopped . The key fobs have had new batteries put in still no good . an any one tell me where I shouldbe looking?
- Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:45 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Air Con
- Topic: air con
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3264
air con
My air con seems to work ok on the drivers side , but the passenger side fan and air con doesn`t work . I have swapped fuses etc but cannot seem to sort it? 