I have recently fitted a 4.2 triple carb into my MK 2 240, I need to upgrade the diff to a higher ratio.
Does anyone know which way to go.
Has anyone got anything, or can anyone suggest anything.
I live in West Yorkshire.
Thanks for looking
Search found 6 matches
- Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Modifications & Upgrades
- Topic: Differential
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4304
CARBS
I have recently fitted a 420g with triple carbs into my Mk2, the engine runs and revs up fine but when out on the road the engine is holding back, the engine has short bellmouths fitted to the carbs, 6 branch mannifold, straight through silencers, I think it needs the needles changing in the carbure...
- Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:03 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Windows/Roof
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2050
- Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:31 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Windows/Roof
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2050
Windows/Roof
Does anyone know why when I close the doors the windows don't go back up to the top always, this happens normally when the roof is up but also occassionally when the roof is down. This happens even when the windows are fully up before.
- Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Modifications & Upgrades
- Topic: Wiper Motor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3771
- Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:28 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Modifications & Upgrades
- Topic: Wiper Motor
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3771
Wiper Motor
I have recently fitted a 420 G Triple Carb into my Mk2 240 manual, whilst doing the conversion I had to move the wiper motor a I broke the cable. Can anyone tell me where I can get a new cable or something that will do the job. All suggestions gratefully received