Search found 7 matches
- Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Various electricals.....
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1025
Various electricals.....
After a short period of ownership I can truly say I love mine to bits... ..even though I have been plagued with intermittent warning messages: - The rear bulb failure warning light comes on every so often. But no failed bulb. The coolant level low light comes on every so often.... But no low coolant...
- Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just Joined - Hello
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1601
- Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:37 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just Joined - Hello
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1601
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:54 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just Joined - Hello
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1601
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:48 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Engine Failsafe Mode Problem
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2261
Luckily in the interim I had bought the Jaguar XK8 & XKR Supplementary Info CD from JDHT (well worth the money). This has Electrical diagrams and Mechanical technical guides Sounds like I need to get hold of this... is this the one you recommend? http://www.britishparts.co.uk/.sc/ms/sch/ee?search=c...
- Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:37 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just Joined - Hello
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1601
- Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:34 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Just Joined - Hello
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1601
Just Joined - Hello
Hi Just joined the JEC... been a fan of the XK8 for as long as I can remember. Have recently been fortunate enough to have enough spare cash to get my first one (oh yes there will be more!) - that's the beauty in my avatar outside Reading FC stadium. The one I have just bought is in good physical co...