Search found 3 matches
- Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:36 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸Electrical
- Topic: No Audio from CD or Radio
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1211
No Audio from CD or Radio
Hi all, A shout out to see if someone has any ideas what could be at fault here. I have an audio issue, that I so far can’t find the cause. My 06 X356 XJR has an issue with ‘no audio output from the Radio or CD’. When I switch to CDC for the CD multichanger, then Audio works fine from any of the 6 C...
- Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:44 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: Steel water pipe leaking from Banjo fitting
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1322
Steel water pipe leaking from Banjo fitting
Hi All, I'm having problems and need help to source the described parts. This short metal pipe NCA3148AA connects to the side of the XK8 4L (1997MY) engine block, positioned just above & behind the starter motor and takes coolant water to the throttle body water jacket. The metal pipe is secured to ...
- Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:08 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Cooling System
- Topic: XK8 updated rad has different positioned oil tube fitting
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2424
XK8 updated rad has different positioned oil tube fitting
My first trial of the day.... The Engine cooling radiator that I just purchased MJB4190AF has ‘one of the two oil cooling connections’ located different to the original on my XK8 and this means the car’s autobox lower oil pipe will not extend to the new required position for the new rad. I’ve attach...