David
Search found 12 matches
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Warranty Company refusing to pay - Long Post - sorry
- Replies: 21
- Views: 9277
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Probably the best car in the world part 2
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1078
- Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:29 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Scuff mark on driver's seat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2176
- Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:03 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Scuff mark on driver's seat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2176
Scuff mark on driver's seat
I'm told it's a common problem but I'm not sure what causes it: I have a scuff matk on the outer 'wing' of my driver's seat: has anyone had success with a proprietory cure, if so which is the best please (and contact details)?
- Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:55 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Floor Mats
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1957
- Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:50 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Floor Mats
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1957
Floor Mats
I suspect that I wrongly posted my query about JEC accessories car mats (CM01) under the wrong topic, old age I'm afraid, apologies all round: has anyone used them in a 2002 Convertible, are they suitable and do the fit nicely is what I'd love to know? Or any better ideas?
David
David
- Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:09 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Rear Number Plate Housing
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2349
- Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:58 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Bodywork, Rattles & Squeaks
- Topic: Rear Number Plate Housing
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2349
Rear Number Plate Housing
As a new boy I wonder if anyone can help as to how to go about replacing the 'suround' to which the rear number plate is fixed?
- Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1956
- Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:00 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New Member
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1956
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:06 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi from Sunny Scotland
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1431
- Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:00 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Accessories
- Topic: Hands free
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2085
Hands free
As a new boy to to both the car and the forum, can anyone please suggest the best way to go about installing a hands free and charging 'kit' in a 2002 convertible which does not seem to have had that factory fitted option: ideally for a Nokia: my Saab 95 Aero has an excellent 'cradle' and the phone ...