Search found 6 matches
- Mon May 05, 2025 10:21 pm
- Forum:F-Type ▸Interiors
- Topic: Parcel shelf pivots..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 992
Re: Parcel shelf pivots..
Well, the 'parcel shelf pivots' supplied by Manners at @ £5.00 each (plus post) turned out to be a pair of plastic press stud thigs that the strings that hold up the parcel shelf! Absolutely no use at all. Further research revealed that this is a common fault with F Type coupes Snapping the support ...
- Thu Apr 17, 2025 10:59 pm
- Forum:F-Type ▸Interiors
- Topic: Parcel shelf pivots..
- Replies: 2
- Views: 992
Parcel shelf pivots..
Had cause to make room in the back of the coupe for some small boxes, so decided it would be a good idea to remove the parcel shelf thing... Oh dear. Only one pivot in place and the other had migrated (broken) to the deep box in the bowels of the car rendering parcel shelf 'floppy'... Had a look on ...
- Thu Apr 17, 2025 10:33 pm
- Forum:F-Type ▸General
- Topic: Manual F-Type
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4233
- Thu Apr 17, 2025 10:19 pm
- Forum:F-Type ▸Interiors
- Topic: Sunvisor mirror
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1284
Re: Sunvisor mirror
F type visors are absolutely useless! They are so skinny they don't block low evening sun. there is no swivel function so they won't help with sideways sun and NO VANITY MIRRORS OR LIGHTS!? I remember complaining about having a vanity mirror and light on the drivers side of my X Type....Perhaps Jagu...
- Tue Apr 08, 2025 12:27 am
- Forum:XJS ▸For Sale or Wanted
- Topic: Fog light covers wanted
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3548
Re: Fog light covers wanted
Hello Bob,
I may be able to help if you're still in need...
I've been away from the club (and forums) for a while but I still have a shedload of XJ-S parts to move on before I die...
Best regards
Tel
I may be able to help if you're still in need...
I've been away from the club (and forums) for a while but I still have a shedload of XJ-S parts to move on before I die...
Best regards
Tel
- Mon Apr 07, 2025 11:58 pm
- Forum:F-Type ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Return to the fold
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4905
Return to the fold
Hello! My name is Terry Cubberley, my old membership number was (and I can remember it clearly!) was 44438. My forum name was 'Tels Money Pit'. I first joined the JEC in 2000 (?) It must be because I purchased my 3.6 XJ-S from the classifieds in the magazine. Signal red reg: G176 TKO which I was ver...