Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jan 27, 2025 6:26 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Transmission
- Topic: Clutch plate sizes.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1053
Clutch plate sizes.
I have a problem with clutch replacement. I have a 2.4 MOD. 1967. The engine number is BJ7593-8. The gearbox has reverse at top left and is very 'long throw'. It has a 91/2" spring friction plate. I was sent a 9" plate . Although the same number of splines they are a different size. So it's back to ...
- Tue Nov 12, 2024 1:51 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸General
- Topic: Mark 2 spare issue
- Replies: 1
- Views: 991
Mark 2 spare issue
I have just purchased a Mk 2 2.4 MOD. It has had new wire wheels fitted but the spare is a conventional one. Unfortunately,at the moment,I can't take a wheel off to examine the hub so am wondering whether to try to get another wire wheel (any supplier suggestions please,?) or whether I can unbolt it...
Keys
I have just taken delivery. Unfortunately there is no drivers door key and the glovebox , ignition and boot keys do not fit. I cannot see any visible numbers so wonder if I'm missing anything. If all else fails my mate is a locksmith and can make one if the lock is removed. Obviously I would want to...