Hi,
Has anyone tried to fit the static rear belts from SNG Barrett? Either 2 or 3 point fixing (BF2004/2 or BF2012/2)? Just wondering how easy it is and if they supply everything you need with the belts.
Cheers,
Iain
Search found 5 matches
- Tue May 27, 2025 5:24 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Interiors
- Topic: Static rear seat belts
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3237
- Thu May 22, 2025 4:39 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Fuel System
- Topic: No ticking from fuel pump on start up
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2844
- Thu May 22, 2025 9:51 am
- Forum:MK2 ▸Fuel System
- Topic: No ticking from fuel pump on start up
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2844
- Wed May 21, 2025 6:06 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Fuel System
- Topic: No ticking from fuel pump on start up
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2844
No ticking from fuel pump on start up
Hi, I went to start up my mkII 240 today and when I turned the ignition on and waited from the fuel pump ticking sound that I really like, all I got was silence. At first I thought the battery was flat but the fuel guage moved and when pressed the button she spluttered into life for a few seconds th...
- Wed Aug 21, 2024 9:32 am
- Forum:MK2 ▸General
- Topic: MRW 592F A mk2 240
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4911
MRW 592F A mk2 240
MRW 592F Does anyone know this car? It was beige when it left the factory in 1968 and was delivered to H A Beard in Leamington Spa. It made its way down to Bristol, possibly via Cheltenham. It may also have been red at some point. I think it was sold in the late 70s and again in 2020ish. It’s a 240 ...
