Thanks, Andy. I have been toying with the new battery, and a few friends have said just leave it, but my gut says get a new one!
Thanks for your comments
Search found 3 matches
- Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:36 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸General
- Topic: Super V8 - My wife says I'm stupid!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1436
- Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:23 am
- Forum:X350 ▸General
- Topic: Super V8 - My wife says I'm stupid!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1436
Super V8 - My wife says I'm stupid!
Seeking Guidance on a 2003 X350 Super V8 (my boyhood dream of a car) This post marks the beginning of my journey as a member of this excellent community. Having spent two years with an S-type V6, 3L auto, a passion for these magnificent machines is now rooted in me. The journey with the S Type, fill...
- Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:58 pm
- Forum:X350 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: 2003 Super V8 - Wife says I am just stupid!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4263
2003 Super V8 - Wife says I am just stupid!
Seeking Guidance on a 2003 X350 Super V8 (my boyhood dream of a car) This post marks the beginning of my journey as a member of this excellent community. Having spent two years with an S-type V6, 3L auto, a passion for these magnificent machines is now rooted in me. The journey with the S Type, fill...