Search found 3 matches
- Fri May 12, 2023 11:05 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Engine
- Topic: Engine 'chugging'
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1577
Re: Engine 'chugging'
A bit of an update - went out to the car this morning and started from cold....... Still chugging on tick over but lots of rattle noises and an occasional cracking sound from the front end of the engine . I have had a chat with a very helpful Mugglestones & Co. , my nearest Jaguar specialists and it...
- Thu May 11, 2023 7:18 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Engine
- Topic: Engine 'chugging'
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1577
Engine 'chugging'
So, just bought myself a very good looking X308 4 litre Sovereign.... It has been running like a dream until my wife went out in it today and on her way home during some stop-start traffic the engine started chugging at tick over ish revs. It pulls and runs well at higher rpm though. I've popped the...
- Thu May 11, 2023 6:10 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1617
Hello
Just wanted to say hi, I have just bought my latest Jaguar, an X308 Sovereign and very nice it is too. This is my 4th XJ, I've previously owned a couple of XJ40's and an X300 Sport.