Hi,
You can buy full repair manuals on ebay for around 6-10£.
Search found 8 matches
- Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:00 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: XJR V8 engine technical
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1910
- Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:33 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Interior
- Topic: Water drips coming in drivers footwell
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2648
Re: Water drips coming in drivers footwell
Hi there,
I seem to have the exact same issue and was therefore wondering where the drains where located exactly?
It seems to be a common issue, those drains get filled with water and then gets trapped in the heater intake.
If someone knows where those drains are, that'd be helpful.
Thanks,
FM
I seem to have the exact same issue and was therefore wondering where the drains where located exactly?
It seems to be a common issue, those drains get filled with water and then gets trapped in the heater intake.
If someone knows where those drains are, that'd be helpful.
Thanks,
FM
- Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:43 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New member, with a top mount question!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1390
Re: New member, with a top mount question!
Hi, I've used a brand called Meley, the part comes as a whole (as in the black metal bits and the joints already assembled, see picture), so all you do is jack the car up, unbolt the old one and place the new one in, the whole process took less than 30 minutes for both sides. They were a lot cheaper...
- Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:45 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸General
- Topic: Steering wheel restoration?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1547
Steering wheel restoration?
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to go for a steering wheel restoration for an x308? I've looked for second hand ones but I haven't been able to find the right color. The car is fitted with the "nimbus grey" interior and I can't seem to be able to find any in that color. If...
- Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:23 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: Advice on which X-Type to get
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1790
- Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:22 pm
- Forum:X-Type ▸General
- Topic: Advice on which X-Type to get
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1790
Advice on which X-Type to get
Dear All, I am looking to acquire an X-Type, the estate version, and was wondering if any member could advise as to which model/engine to go for (or not to go for) as well as which year to go for/not to go for, whether it be a petrol or a diesel one. I am aiming at making it a daily drive, so I am m...
- Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:41 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New member from Leicestershire - 1st Jag!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1421
Re: New member from Leicestershire - 1st Jag!
Thanks Paul, indeed it’s already booked in for!
- Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:18 am
- Forum:X308 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New member from Leicestershire - 1st Jag!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1421
New member from Leicestershire - 1st Jag!
Good morning everyone, I am pleased to have joined the Club after buying this beautiful XJ8, 3.2, year 2000 (with a stunning low mileage of 40k!). This is also my first Jaguar... I already have a small oil leak, so I think I am off a good start! If any of you are based in Leicestershire, don't hesit...