Search found 6 matches
- Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:35 am
- Forum:F-Type ▸General
- Topic: Rear Subframe corrosion
- Replies: 39
- Views: 16214
Re: Rear Subframe corrosion
Hi ! Beats me why some dealerships are making such a meal of this. Admittedly my car was supplied new and has been religiously maintained by my local main dealership (Harwoods of Chichester) but having read various articles in the mag, at the annual service in November 2018 ( at 3,900 miles) I sugge...
- Wed May 26, 2010 4:41 am
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: oil leak from the windscreen header xk8 convertable
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3299
Oil leak from hood rail
Hi John !!! Many thanks and yes good idea to hear from anybody else who has experienced this problem. Like you I was not aware of it being that common but my local dealership are very familiar with the issue. Luckily in this instance I have secured a significant contribution from Jaguar and on that ...
- Sun May 23, 2010 3:23 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: oil leak from the windscreen header xk8 convertable
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3299
Oil leak from hood rail
Hi John !!!!! Looks like you've been an identiacal victim as me and on the same day !!!!!! )(see my post under faulty convertable roof). As my car had only literally within the hour return from a main dealer service (including my written instructions to check out and lubricate the hood mechanism) th...
- Sat May 22, 2010 6:28 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸General
- Topic: convertible roof faulty
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3417
XK electirc roof
Hi !!!! Not entirely the same problem as Nick but same ultimate result !!!! Having just collected my car this lunch time from a main dealer service, had a great drive home and duly parked in front of my garage. Quick dust down and then put her away ready for day out tomorrow !!!! Upon pushing the ro...
- Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:50 pm
- Forum:XK8 / X150 ▸Electrics
- Topic: Centre console switches
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1159
Centre console switches
Season's greetings to all !!!!! The "DSC" switch in the centre console of my car has suddenly started failing to return to it's home position, ie push in and it seems to stick in that position. I have (very) gently managed to return to be inline with the rest of the console switches in the panel and...
- Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Where is it now ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1421
Where is it now ?
Hi to all you current owners !!!!! I moved on from my XJ-S a few years ago now (more than I care to remember !!!!) and currently enjoy my XK-R. However, I still have a fondness for the model and wonder where it may be now ? Having checked the DVLA data base I note the record shows the car is current...