Thanks Paul,
I was a bit surprised not to see a more active forum as these old girls are getting rarer.
Appreciate the reply.
Search found 5 matches
- Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:06 am
- Forum:Flagship Saloons ▸General
- Topic: Any Members with a Mark IX?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3059
- Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:20 pm
- Forum:Flagship Saloons ▸Transmission
- Topic: Gearbox Reconditioning for Mark IX BW DG
- Replies: 0
- Views: 957
Gearbox Reconditioning for Mark IX BW DG
Hi, has anyone got recommendations for specialist who can refurbish an automatic gearbox from a 1959 Mark IX?
- Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:45 pm
- Forum:Flagship Saloons ▸General
- Topic: Any Members with a Mark IX?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3059
Any Members with a Mark IX?
Hi,
I have recently acquired a 1959 Mark IX and would like to connect with other Mark 9 owners to share any advice as to keeping these beauties running.
I have recently acquired a 1959 Mark IX and would like to connect with other Mark 9 owners to share any advice as to keeping these beauties running.
- Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:44 am
- Forum:X350 ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1354
Re: New member
Hi Dave62,
Did you have any luck finding a Towbar?
I searched the world for one in 2021 and could not find one.
Witter even kindly sent me their production drawings so i could make my own but decided the risk of getting it wrong and damaging the Sovereign was too great.
Good to hear how you got on.
Did you have any luck finding a Towbar?
I searched the world for one in 2021 and could not find one.
Witter even kindly sent me their production drawings so i could make my own but decided the risk of getting it wrong and damaging the Sovereign was too great.
Good to hear how you got on.
- Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:38 am
- Forum:X350 ▸Parts Exchange and Sale
- Topic: WALD Body Kit for X350/358
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1219
WALD Body Kit for X350/358
Hi,
I'm looking for a WALD Black Bison Body Kit to fit the X350/358.
Any condition considered.
I'm looking for a WALD Black Bison Body Kit to fit the X350/358.
Any condition considered.