Tony,
A really excellent day and food for thought.
I am writing to Chris to thank him personally but also want to thank you and everyone else for the friendly welcome and for the other tips I received - tyres especially.
All good wishes
Richard
Search found 5 matches
- Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:56 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15559
- Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:24 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15559
- Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15559
KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
Dear Mr Dove (can't anywhere find your first name) and all other attendees, You might like to know that at a recent Baron's Auction I met KWE Sales Manager Durran Heslop who was a pleasure to talk to, was aware of JEC's visit and I think we can look forward to a fascinating day. Will look forward to...
- Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:11 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
- Replies: 55
- Views: 15559
KWE Trip Saturday 28th March 2009 - CONFIRM HERE
Having confirmed it for the 28 March, I'll be delighted to join you.
Richard Monk
1994 4.0 Convertible
Richard Monk
1994 4.0 Convertible
- Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:19 am
- Forum:XJS ▸XJS Forum Events
- Topic: Spring 2009 Outing - Forum Visit to KWE Jaguars
- Replies: 25
- Views: 7287
Spring 2009 Outing - Forum Visit to KWE Jaguars
Strongly interested. End of March preferable.
RM
RM