joejag
Ye of little faith - now all works perfectly
What do I get for my £129 + vat -
a beep when double locks
beep if try to lock with door etc open
extra beeps when horns are sounding as alarm
bargin................
Happy New year to you all
Paul
Search found 4 matches
- Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Security System
- Topic: Alarm chirp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7515
- Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:34 am
- Forum:X308 ▸Security System
- Topic: Alarm chirp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7515
- Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:36 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Security System
- Topic: Alarm chirp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7515
Dear all Thanks for replies. I hadn't thought of the door micro-switch I'll connect pc and see what it says. This could well explain lack of deadlocking. Tried battery disconnection - deadlocking now ok. As for the chirp - the security sounder appears dead (just behind rad at lh side of car). New on...
- Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 pm
- Forum:X308 ▸Security System
- Topic: Alarm chirp
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7515
Alarm chirp
2001 XJR8 (XJR100) - Alarm used to chirp on locking but no longer. Also recently refuses to double lock (i.e. indicators used to flash twice).
I'm happy to re-program but what is the correct procedure for this model?
And where is the alarm sounder anyway?
Thanks in advance
P
I'm happy to re-program but what is the correct procedure for this model?
And where is the alarm sounder anyway?
Thanks in advance
P