Hi Folks,
Thanks for all of your replies, I'll let you know when and where I find one.
Cheers again Alun.
Search found 6 matches
- Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:56 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Owners/drivers handbook
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1299
- Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:13 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸General
- Topic: Owners/drivers handbook
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1299
Owners/drivers handbook
Hi Folks, A happy new year to you all.
I am trying to locate a handbook for my 1985 V12 HE. There is one available from Amazon for the rediculous price of £90, which is way out of my price range.
All the best Alun.
I am trying to locate a handbook for my 1985 V12 HE. There is one available from Amazon for the rediculous price of £90, which is way out of my price range.
All the best Alun.
- Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:13 pm
- Forum:XJ40 / X300 ▸Engine
- Topic: High Tickover
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1356
High Tickover
Hi Folks and a happy new year to you all.
I have an 'R' reg X300 Sovereign. Every time I start the car up it ticks over at about 1400 to 1500 rpm until it warms up then drops to around 1000 to 1100. Can anyone suggest what is wrong.
Cheers Alun.
I have an 'R' reg X300 Sovereign. Every time I start the car up it ticks over at about 1400 to 1500 rpm until it warms up then drops to around 1000 to 1100. Can anyone suggest what is wrong.
Cheers Alun.
- Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:28 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: fuse boxes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1950
fuse boxes
Hi almcl, Thanks for your quick reply, I will check out the web site you have supplied the details of. I have no Near side rear lights working and I have a fixed mounting plate size being 9" by 6" on that same side with a cable coming down that side with a connector that looks like a computer connec...
- Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:15 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: fuse boxes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1950
fuse boxes
Hi DH Dove,
Thanks for the offer of the parts catalogue of which I would like to take you up on it. My telephone number is 01446 741684 if you can let me know how much the postage will be to Barry in South Wales or send me your number and I will contact you.
Again many thanks for this.
Alun Coelho
Thanks for the offer of the parts catalogue of which I would like to take you up on it. My telephone number is 01446 741684 if you can let me know how much the postage will be to Barry in South Wales or send me your number and I will contact you.
Again many thanks for this.
Alun Coelho
- Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:32 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸Electrics
- Topic: fuse boxes
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1950
fuse boxes
Hi Folks, My name is Alun, I live in Barry in South Wales and have just become the new owner of an XJS HE registered 01/08/1985. She drives ok but not all of the electrics are working so I checked the Main Fuse box under the steering column and this is were my dilema starts. On the inspection cover ...