I will do David, Many thanks.Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy the car.
If you've any questions please let us know!
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:35 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi Everyone, Newbie here.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1758
Re: Hi Everyone, Newbie here.
- Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:26 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi Everyone, Newbie here.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1758
Re: Hi Everyone, Newbie here.
Wellcome and my I say lovely car! Fuel smell is a warning sign, and not to be ignored. If it is a V12 then the injection hoses may need renewing soon to avoid an engine fine. https://youtu.be/gXovG0zUrTg I did suspect this may be what i'd need to do. I have checked them visually and cannot see any ...
- Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:33 pm
- Forum:XJS ▸New Arrivals
- Topic: Hi Everyone, Newbie here.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1758
Hi Everyone, Newbie here.
Hi All. My name is Alan and i'm an XJS owner. I've recently purchased my very first Jag from an elderly relative of mine. Most of my relatives on my mothers side have all owned Jags over the years so I'm proud to not only carry the torch and keep this family tradition going but also to keep my relat...