Search found 5 matches
- Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:41 pm
- Forum:XF ▸Wheels and Tyres
- Topic: Looking for a quieter tyre
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1277
Looking for a quieter tyre
Hi, My XF (2.0 ltr Portfolio 2018 :D ) currently has Contintental 255/35r/20 tyres, which do generate quite a bit of road noise, my local tyre dealer has suggested changing to Dunlop SP Sports, which he claims have virtually the same tread pattern and are a couple of decibels quieter. Has anyone any...
- Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:46 pm
- Forum:XF ▸General
- Topic: Xf 2018 build records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2001
- Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:36 pm
- Forum:XF ▸General
- Topic: Xf 2018 build records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2001
Re: Xf 2018 build records
Hi Rob, Many thanks for getting back to me, appreciated. The chassis no is JCY62006. The reason I am enquiring is that we purchased the car in September last year and I had been looking for some time, this car seems to have the largest spec of any cars that I have seen for sale, apparently about 11k...
- Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:41 pm
- Forum:XF ▸General
- Topic: Xf 2018 build records
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2001
Xf 2018 build records
Is there any way that I can get a build record for my 2018 XF, something akin to the Heritage certificate that I have for my MGB GT. I always like to have a much history and background to cars that I own. This is my first Jaguar and although since buying in Mid September last year I have only manage...
- Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:41 pm
- Forum:XF
- Topic: My first Jaguar, a newly acquired XF
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1445
My first Jaguar, a newly acquired XF
Hi, I have recently purchased a 2018 Jaguar XF Portfolio (2 ltr Petrol) from a main dealer. This is my first Jaguar after having Mercedes for the last 15 or so years which all gave me great service and BMW prior to that. My main reason for changing was that I wanted a petrol car and I did not want a...