Thank you, Tony, great spot but unfortunately I didn’t make in time, thanks again.
Roger
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:36 am
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: 340 driver’s quarter light frame
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1052
- Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:49 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: 340 driver’s quarter light frame
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1052
340 driver’s quarter light frame
Revisiting a topic I raised some years ago. The drivers quarter light frame is broken just below the hinge. Any suggestions for a solution or info on obtaining a replacement window frame would be appreciated. Thank you.
Roger
Roger
- Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:26 pm
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Jaguar 340 1968
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1705
Re: Jaguar 340 1968
Hi Alec, thank you for your reply. The hinge assembly has become detached where it joins the frame, I will try and take a photo. If you have or know where I could obtain a spare quarter light I would be interested.
Thanks again
Roger
Thanks again
Roger
- Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:46 am
- Forum:MK2 ▸Bodywork
- Topic: Jaguar 340 1968
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1705
Jaguar 340 1968
Hi All, The right hand side front quarterlight on my Jaguar 340 has sheared where the hinge joins the glass surround, I suspect it was under pressure from the rubber seal when closing. Does anyone have any ideas about whether it is repairable (sounds difficult to me) or whether it is possible to sou...