Hi Paul
Good luck with modifications,most off us started like your self doing this and that,then you speak to other members or go to shows and before long the list grows.Like you I also think the XK8 is the best jaguar I have owned.
Hi Chris and welcome :) I own a XK8 convertible and have used the Jaguar soft top kit ,it was pretty straight forward bought it off Ebay for about £15 :? All you need to do is follow the instructions,you do need to leave it to dry over night under cover to dry,I did mine just before Christmas and as...
Hi Guys :D Is it difficult to put a picture on the gallery,I am not much of a IT person,but will try anything :? The exhaust sounds like a sports car with out making you deaf its more of a bauble.When I first had it fitted I didnt know what to expect but when I turned the key its as if the car burst...
Hi Roger I also own XK8 its my day car my other Jag is a XJS. My XK8 is truly the best car I have ever owned,with top down (good weather permitting) the right sounding exhaust it just dont get any better I hope you have many enjoyable hours driving your XK8. Michael
Hi Guys :) I have owned a 2003 XK8 4.2 convertable Pacific blue for just over 12 months and is my every day car.The reason I chose a 4.2 was get away from the Nicaseal and tensioner problems. Since purchasing the car from a Jaguar main dealer its had its usual silly little faults and to be fair wher...